Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB adventure mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just asking tough

I got til "The Swamp" stage of Subspace Emissary mode of SSB Brawl

I heard rumors that people got past beyond that point on Dolphin so I am asking if this is true and if yes then how? What is your config and what version of Dolphin?
It can be made with Dual Core disabled AFAIK
Just tried what you said and for whatever reason it still crashed there, Any other ideas that could work?
You may just try save file: I can clear every level using save file Tongue
True, I'l try that I guess anyway I was just asking if anybody cleared that on Dolphin without save files to know if it's just me or if Dolphin cannot go beyond that part in SSE adventure.
I can't clear this place too Sad It's Dolphin.
I was able to get fairly far using a GameCube controller and Save States to avoid random game lockups. Longer levels, especially those that have lots of built in movies, seem to have a much lower overall success rate since Dolphin is (for reasons unknown) very unstable when switching from movie to gameplay and back. Heck, it seems that just the act of loading stuff can cause it to lock up. Maybe it's a bizzare semi-random glitch with the emulated disc reading?

Anyway, has anyone else noticed that some (about half) of the SSE movies are playing consistantly at the wrong speed? I get about half of my movies playing at half-speed (with ugly ugly sounding sound as a result, peach sounds like a MAN) while the others are playing just fine. There doesn't seem to be any real logic behind which movies are broken, but the ones that *are* broken are broken every time. It's really strange.

siricle

I've made it to the 34% block just after fighting the giant evil Diddy and I'm also looking for a way to get past as i don't want to use a save.

@thegamefreak0134: All my movies are playing correctly though some run slow.

If anyone does find a way please post, it would be very much appreciated.

keeferbl192

The evil giant diddy is the end for now, unless someone knows something I don't. I'm running the latest 64 bit windows version in debugger mode, and that seems to be the end of the line. :-(