Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

i am new to dolphin. I am trying to run Pokemon xd gale of darkness. I am trying to get directx3d9 plugin to show up in the config plugins. it only shows two options one being dolphin software renderer and other being dolphin opengl. the opengl option doesn't seem to be working and the other option give too little frame. I am using dolphin svn 4771. I am running win 64 vista.
with 8gb ram and q6700 processor and my graphic card is 8800gt.

I am sorry if i double posted but can someone help me

thanks in advance for all the help
(02-25-2010, 10:42 AM)jin76 Wrote: [ -> ]hi

i am new to dolphin.

the reason y im replying is bcoz of this
just update ur directx, u got to find the link in forum(kinda everywhere)
(02-25-2010, 11:14 AM)sasuketaichou Wrote: [ -> ]

i am new to dolphin.

ok ty ^^. I updated it and when i use the direct x plugin it still does not work. anyone know how to make this game work. it seams to work with the dolphin software renderer. but when i hit new game and start playing after 2 mins into the game it gives me a bunch of errors and ends. the error message is some kind of warning and it gives about 5 of them then the game stops working.
can u please help me i wana play this game
ok using an older version i got the game to run really well but it randomly stops and i start gettin 0fps and it all just gets stuck

anyone know how to fix this, i m sorry for being noob.

please help
download d latest r5100+ an disable dualcore
(02-25-2010, 11:32 AM)jin76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2010, 11:14 AM)sasuketaichou Wrote: [ -> ]

i am new to dolphin.

ok ty ^^. I updated it and when i use the direct x plugin it still does not work. anyone know how to make this game work. it seams to work with the dolphin software renderer. but when i hit new game and start playing after 2 mins into the game it gives me a bunch of errors and ends. the error message is some kind of warning and it gives about 5 of them then the game stops working.
can u please help me i wana play this game
ok using an older version i got the game to run really well but it randomly stops and i start gettin 0fps and it all just gets stuck

anyone know how to fix this, i m sorry for being noob.

please help

what version r u using? if ur having bad fps, try disabling audio throttle in dps, fps in configuration, general, set to 120, frameskip in menu,emulation, set to 9
ok guys i finally got it working but when i try action replay codes it doesnt seem to work.

I went to properties then went to ar codes and in there I went to config and added the code and hit save then i turned on the code and in general config I enabled cheats aswell. and it doent seem to work .... I am using us version of pokemon xd gale of darkness if anyone can post working codes for it that would be great or tell me somthing that i missed .

thanks again for all the helpSmile

addison

I am new dolphin and when ever i am used this software at that time i also added code but it will not gives appropriate output.Generally i am playing pokemon game so tell me the particular reason for this inconvenience.
I think the problem is with master codes. I cant seem to get them to work each time i put them in I get an error messege something about writing to CCXXXXXX. If anyone know how to fix this issue please help

here is the master code i was trying :
Master Code - Must Be On
MBJX-CMVT-1XDM6
V9TR-XQZQ-6NX80
8JKU-WUUV-AM4VB
7J3T-X2RQ-DVYXJ
P669-Y9AW-ZU3J5
P7QD-ETW4-1E3T0
A9PZ-99MP-N69CC
3X1D-4E8Q-443MB
W3B4-7MEH-9ZJPZ
VBG7-4N52-TGAND

and without the mastercode none of the codes seem to work . can someone post some working codes for pokemon xd gale of darkness
thanks in advance for all the help

jackoneill

have the same problem with my AR codes dont know what to do about it though.
Thought AR codes didn't work properly yet...
Pages: 1 2