Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: opengl extensions needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jacob11701

I am trying to run Pikmin and Pikmin 2 but it comes up a black screen and says: "cannot create opengl renderer. you might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info" i have no clue where to look for those.
Your video card may not be supported by Dolphin or you didn't install latest drivers for your video card. What's your video card?

Jacob11701

(04-18-2009, 07:44 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Your video card may not be supported by Dolphin or you didn't install latest drivers for your video card. What's your video card?

Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family
It says it has the latest driver updates for it
Sorry, your video card is not supported by Dolphin Smile

Jacob11701

(04-18-2009, 07:51 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, your video card is not supported by Dolphin Smile

that sucks but i did manage to get the graphics using the direct x setting instead but it is slower. and is it possible to use a joystick with the emulator?
It's possible to play with joystick. But since your video card doesn't support OpenGL v2.1, you should wait for soon coming Direct3D plugin improvement Wink