Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with config of controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I use the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 as controller to play my games with the emulator.

But if I try to configure the gamepad to play gamecube games, I only can use my buttons at the right and my digital pad, but I can not configure my analog sticks.

In my case the left analog stick shout be for using the main stick and the right one for using the c-buttons. At the status box you can see that the red points react, when I move the sticks, but I can not choose them to use the sticks for c-buttons and main stick.

What could be the problem?
try changing it to nJoy controller plugin
Godlike Big Grin it works, thanks a lot, maybe you know everything about this emulator Tongue

Orbitoid

I'm having some issues with the Njoy controller config. For some strange reason i cant seem to get the shoulder buttons half press feature to work. I have 3 different Gamecube to usb converters for my pc and all of them have the same problem. In games such as Super Mario Sunshine on the Gamecube it is impossible to run and use the FLOOD at the same time because the shoulder buttons have to either be pressed all the way down or not at all, there seems to be no half press.
When i look at the drivers for the controllers there is a slider for the shoulder buttons that moves up and down when i half press the button but again when i try to configure it in Njoy it only registers the full pressing of the button. Is there some setting that I'm missing, or is it just not possible to use the half press features of the shoulder buttons?

Oh and FYI:
Verisons of Dolphin i have tried: 1546, 1713, 2195, 2276, 2666, 2745, 2962, 3089, 3404, 3661, 3900, 3914, 3972, 4237, 4363, 4460, 4525, 4712, 4771 and 4788 (all x64)
i have a 3in1 magicjoybox
SuperJoybox13
N64/GC usb converter
i have also tried 4 official gamecube controllers ive tried and 1 third party one

i really hope i can get some help with this, as you can probably tell its been annoying me for quite some time. Thanks in advance for any help.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I also have a problem with the shoulder buttons.
I'm using a PS3 controller via motioninJoy. emulating classic controller.
but I cant seem to configure them right.
the L and R buttons doesent work. just the R button works sometimes (I can use R2 as R...dont know why). but the L button never worked for me, and I really would need that one too.
maybe someone know what I could do.

Edit:
nevermind, got it solved.
I emulated the x360 controller with the PS3 controller to emulate the classic controller. well, if THAT's not crazy... Big Grin