Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Darkside

Well the main problem i been having with the emu is that well i cant even seem to launch a game for some reason and thats on one of my pc which is running vista ultimate x86 the specs for it are
*Q6600
8800GTS512(g92)
2GB DDR2
Asus P5n-d
*Vista Ultimate x86

I have tried the same thing with my other pc which is a
p4 2.8ghz
FX 5500
1.5GB ram
windows xp pro
This pc seems to be able to launch the game but with no video but has perfect sound.

So i dont know what i did wrong with the vista one plug ins and everything are the same im i have tried using a bunch of the builds but nothing seems to work.Im really just trying make it launch any game really.All my stuff is up to date only error i get is for the joypad but dont think that even matters i could be wrong though.

any suggestions?
Some games do not have sound yet. But if all games have no sound then switch from LLE DSP to HLE DSP.

Zelda's do not have sound... Mario's do not have sound... etc.
(04-18-2009, 06:18 AM)Darkside Wrote: [ -> ]Well the main problem i been having with the emu is that well i cant even seem to launch a game for some reason and thats on one of my pc which is running vista ultimate x86 the specs for it are
*Q6600
8800GTS512(g92)
2GB DDR2
Asus P5n-d
*Vista Ultimate x86

p4 2.8ghz
FX 5500
1.5GB ram
windows xp pro
This pc seems to be able to launch the game but with no video but has perfect sound.

So i dont know what i did wrong with the vista one plug ins and everything are the same im i have tried using a bunch of the builds but nothing seems to work.Im really just trying make it launch any game really.All my stuff is up to date only error i get is for the joypad but dont think that even matters i could be wrong though.

any suggestions?

Have you installed c++ and updated directx (check requirement thread for links)? Also with the 2nd computer if you play with the graphical settings the screen will probably fix itself.(joypad error is normally fixed once directx is updated)

(04-18-2009, 06:30 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]Some games do not have sound yet. But if all games have no sound then switch from LLE DSP to HLE DSP.

Zelda's do not have sound... Mario's do not have sound... etc.

He never said anything about sound not working lol

Darkside

(04-18-2009, 06:38 AM)Glurion Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2009, 06:18 AM)Darkside Wrote: [ -> ]Well the main problem i been having with the emu is that well i cant even seem to launch a game for some reason and thats on one of my pc which is running vista ultimate x86 the specs for it are
*Q6600
8800GTS512(g92)
2GB DDR2
Asus P5n-d
*Vista Ultimate x86

p4 2.8ghz
FX 5500
1.5GB ram
windows xp pro

any suggestions?

Have you installed c++ and updated directx (check requirement thread for links)? Also with the 2nd computer if you play with the graphical settings the screen will probably fix itself.(joypad error is normally fixed once directx is updated)
i have the c++ and my directx updated but this is all i seem to get on SSBM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5811/67978902.png

All im really trying to get to run is melee :]
click on "GFX" and on play with the settings within that till it changes, try enabling ZTP Bloom and safe texture. its just a case of playing with those settings
Melee is broken for latest revisions. I tested it myself.

Darkside

Hm its still the same is it maybe the plugins cause all the plugins are at default i just extacted the rar file and just opened the exe and did what some videos on youtube said but didnt help.XD I guess ill have to try different settings for video.

(04-18-2009, 07:21 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Melee is broken for latest revisions. I tested it myself.
hm so which do you recommend?