Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No Sound in Zelda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BNO

First I'd like to give a big thank you the entire team of developing this wonderful emulator. THANKS!

Now to the main question...

Why is that there are no music in Twilight Princess?

It runs nicely and everything, is it playable through?

Is there no music on Super Mario Galaxy too?

Thanks!
(02-21-2010, 09:27 AM)BNO Wrote: [ -> ]First I'd like to give a big thank you the entire team of developing this wonderful emulator. THANKS!

Now to the main question...

Why is that there are no music in Twilight Princess?

It runs nicely and everything, is it playable through?

Is there no music on Super Mario Galaxy too?

Thanks!
Zelda maybe there's no sound yet unless your using GC version then idk in SMG music cuts out in randomly since there's a loop prombem with the emulator but just gonna have to wait and see
You must be using a really old revision because sound and music (although not perfect) has been working for Zelda Windwaker/Twilight Princess (ZTP Wii/GC), Super Mario Galaxy, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart etc for about the last 1000 revisions or so.

Download the latest revision or a newer revision from one of the many members providing builds in this section:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-6.html
(02-21-2010, 10:30 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You must be using a really old revision because sound and music (although not perfect) has been working for Zelda Windwaker/Twilight Princess (ZTP Wii/GC), Super Mario Galaxy, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart etc for about the last 1000 revisions or so.

Download the latest revision or a newer revision from one of the many members providing builds in this section:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-6.html

Im guessing that too but they fix the sound in TP on wii? If they did ima have to rip my game disk XD
Well, that's not entirely true. Music still disappears randomly on Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy.

Though, in TP, music usually comes back when you re-enter an area or exit to a new one. In SMG, background music simply goes away after about 5 minutes of gameplay, and there is nothing you can do in settings to change it. It's some sort of bug in Dolphin.

In short.. Yes, background music works on those games with newest revisions, but still buggy. Zelda is a bit better as music usually comes back, on Mario it doesn't unless you restart emulator.

Also in TP, music and sounds have very weird loops. For example, sometimes a single sound keeps looping over & over in a cutscene, or bgm is weird in places such as Goron temple because a sound plays continuously.
Hence why I said it wasn't perfect in my post. Wink