Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Sports constantly crashes / Super Mario Bros crashes every 5-10 minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
they removed optimize quantizers because they found a safer way that can be left on permanently. Maybe sports resort doesn't like it? Report it as an issue on google code.? Why was that safer????

By removing it, some games got messed up...
(02-24-2010, 06:30 PM)Johnblunt Wrote: [ -> ]they removed optimize quantizers because they found a safer way that can be left on permanently. Maybe sports resort doesn't like it? Report it as an issue on google code.? Why was that safer????

How are you sure ? It may not be related to that.
(02-24-2010, 06:46 PM)GodRays Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2010, 06:30 PM)Johnblunt Wrote: [ -> ]they removed optimize quantizers because they found a safer way that can be left on permanently. Maybe sports resort doesn't like it? Report it as an issue on google code.? Why was that safer????

How are you sure ? It may not be related to that.

Im also having problems with new versions of dolphin.on older versions when i turn off quantisers game works just fine but graphics arnt that nice.
is there any way for me to put in new graphic plugin in older version and it will work.
I tried to put new video plugin into SVN 4710, 4770 and 4788 but Wii sports resort don't start... :-(
(03-15-2010, 04:56 AM)Signornos Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to put new video plugin into SVN 4710, 4770 and 4788 but Wii sports resort don't start... :-(

Im having the same problem but noone sems to have the answer.I think if we manage to have the new video plugin in older version the game should work just fine.
BTW , if someone want to test if the safe quatizers options is causing issues , it was changed in r4854

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4854
I finally found the first version to have this problem. Until this version works perfect! :-(
Why not be rehabilitated this voice?!?!?!?! Costs nothing!!!
(03-15-2010, 11:34 PM)Signornos Wrote: [ -> ]I finally found the first version to have this problem. Until this version works perfect! :-(

what version? i wanna test
(03-16-2010, 12:00 AM)ervy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2010, 11:34 PM)Signornos Wrote: [ -> ]I finally found the first version to have this problem. Until this version works perfect! :-(

what version? i wanna test

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4854
Since SVN 4854 Optimeze quantizers is always on. For this reason Wii sports resort crash after few minutes. Optimizer quantizers MUST be disabled for this game.
Pages: 1 2 3