Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Too many versions of Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MoxDemon

I downloaded the latest from the website and it doesnt have the SMG hack in it. Also can't get Megaman 9 to work

Is there a list of all the Dolphin emulators?
If you want a list of EVERY revision, it would be too freaking long list. Just visit Dolphin-emu SVN Builds section to get latest.
2962 HAS Super Mario Galaxy hack as I last checked
yup checked again and it has (only it says Mario Galaxy not Super Mario Galaxy Tongue)
Going forward, always keep a revision of Dolphin that you think works really well. That way when they get updated and a feature is lost, or a game becomes buggy due to new code that was entered, you can go back to a version that worked well. I currently have 3 versions that I use for different games.

Also, if you notice a bug in a newer revision that wasn't there before, go to this site and report it, giving them as much info as possible...

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/list

*Note! This site is only for reporting new bugs. It's not a wish list of games or other bugs you want fixed. Only use it for reporting NEW bugs that aren't already known