Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help me please wii sport resort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i want to play wii sport resort with dolphin i used all sysconfig i found with all svn( from 2xxx to 5xxx x86 and x64) but the games doesn't works please help me to find out a solution ( sorry for my bad english)
bye

My pc : Intel core i7 920 Motherboard dfi lanparty ram 12 gb corsair dominator 1600 mhz ddr3 velociraptor 300 gb cavier cgreen 2tb case cosmos s 1000w corsair vga: hd 5870x2
up please help me i'm becoming crazy
(02-20-2010, 05:59 AM)86marocchino Wrote: [ -> ]up please help me i'm becoming crazy

Hey I'm just a newby myself, but perhaps you can give us some more detail.... Wink Perhaps your game rom is corrupted/broken... Huh
i put the new sysconfig but it doesn't works the rom is perfect but i can't emulate motion plus
I tried modifying sysconfig with emulated wiimote to set motionplus state as 1, it's not a supported feature on any revision. Sports resort and any other game will not recognise emulated M+ even if checkbox is activated.

However, with real wiimote, the game is fully playable if you attach a real M+ to the controller.

Then again, how you plan to properly play basketball, island flyover, bowling, etc.. With emulated wiimote. IMO, this game is not enjoyable without real controller. Some games are, but this isn't 1 of them..

In fact, wakeboarding would be almost impossible for example