Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WiiMote preconfigured gamepad file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wazz up guys, i hope you're doing well!

My first post in this forum, so i hope you can help me!

I already own the preconfigured button file for the xbox 360 pad acting for the gamecube part in Dolphin. Now i'm searching a file preconfigured for the x360pad collaborating with the WiiMote.
Yesterday it took me quite a lot of time because i didnt understand how to configure my pad, because it was signed upright and i tried to configure it sideways as my pad is usually held. Big Grin

Okay, now i finished configuring it, but as i said, with much effort. Now arriving at my next question. I would like to now, if the analog sticks (preferably the left one, the right i guess won't be used so many times like the left one..) can be used instead of the D-Pad. Of course i know that the WiiMote doesnt possess an analog stick, but it would be very nice, if there's a possibility to use it on my pad.
My example is the "New Super Mario Bros.". With this game i'd like to start and i even started teting concerning this game.

That's it for the Moment, i hope for several replies! ;-)

KoC
In my opinion there should be a config-file in every gamethread so you can play it best with your 360-pad, since you can't really make an universal config for the wiimote.
just by the way...