Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox360 and PS3emu on PC? O_o You guys think it's true?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well...over these couple o days i've been searching all over youtube for any emulator not heard before...and i just saw somthing i kinda didn't believe, but it looks real to me.
1.The Xbox360 emulator that was just made by an expert coder...
Here's the one and only video: Xbox 360 Emu
2.The PS3 emu which for some reason was ''coded''(not sure) months earlier(not same person) and there a lot more proofs for it to be real.
There are a couple of videos, here they are:
Nr.1
Nr.2
Nr.3
Nr.4
Nr.5
Nr.6
Finally... Nr.7

Well...what do you think? :/
Playing off some real Xbox 360 footage and hovering the mouse over while screen recording would be a very easy way to fake this, if they just hadn't made the emulator so 100% perfect in graphics and smoothness, it would have looked less like a fake... (hint hint)

And why the hell would they run it in much less than the Xbox 360's native resolution (look at the mouse size)

So for the PS3 emu, looks like just a bunch of images played off in sequense, a custom powerpoint app
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8478764.stm

Also considering the PS3 was hacked only last month (some 3 years after release) I doubt an emulator would be made that quickly.
(02-18-2010, 04:57 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Playing off some real Xbox 360 footage and hovering the mouse over while screen recording would be a very easy way to fake this, if they just hadn't made the emulator so 100% perfect in graphics and smoothness, it would have looked less like a fake... (hint hint)

And why the hell would they run it in much less than the Xbox 360's native resolution (look at the mouse size)

i was doubting on that too...what do you think about the ps3 emu?
Updated my post for it, yeah so the last videos are the same type of fake as the Xbox 360 video, just some footage re-recorded on a PC.
The 360 one Obviously Fake because where does he find the time to move the mouse around while Driving in Shift ??? (I suspect a recorded video rerecorded with a screen recorder)

For the PS3 ones i suspect the same thing but i can easily be mistaken it seems strange that their quad core Q6300 runs that PS3 emu so smoothly.

Fake Software with Fake Videos by Fake People :p
Until I see a graphical glitch or something , I won't believe him
Added better option to the poll
(02-18-2010, 05:19 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Added better option to the poll

if you added this one you should delete the one ''none of em ''
good addition Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3