Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident evil 1 remake: Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kotamaku

Hey I made a post a long while ago asking for some help..never got an answer but I am willing to try again. First the animation during the in-game movies really slow down and have crackling sound, and second no matter what I do. When I can actually play it puts me in weapon ready stance, and I have to hold the weapon ready stance to move and not aim. I am currently using a 360 controller for the game, and my system info is this.

Manufacturer:
HP-Pavilion
Processor:
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory:
3070MB RAM
Hard Drive:
490 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Monitor:
Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card:
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506)

helpless

erm dunno if you still following this, gad the same problem yesterday and i fixed it for me, i am assuming you are using dolphin 2.0. Go to GC pad set the drop down menus on Main Stick to Analog 1 C stick to Analog 2 and the Triggers to Keyboard. That made everything work for me with the controller, if it doesnt for you just try switching the sources until it does.