Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A Noob needs Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ransem

So I just recently bought a new computer and my friend introduced me to the Dolphin emulator stating that with my new tower, it would run really well. My specs are:
-XFX Radeon 5770 XXX (overclocked to 950mhz GPU clock and 1420mhz memory clock) video card
-amd phenom 965 quad core 3.4ghz (oc'd at 3.6ghz atm) processor
-windows 7 x64 bit home os
-asus m4a79xtd evo motherboard

Basically, I have two problems:
I'm trying to play No More Heroes 2: Desperate Stuggle but it runs extremely slow and although I heard you can edit an .ini file with a few lines of code in order to fix this, I don't know how to access that.

I'm also wanting to play this with a Xbox 360 wireless adapter I borrowed from a friend and looking through the forums I've seen that the best way to go with that is to use the KB/xbox360 or something plugin that comes with Dolphin however, I cannot find this and when I use the default settings, the controller configuration for Dolphin detects my left and right trigger as the left and right axes on the right analog stick and the x axes as the left trigger (not the right).

I'm using version R4771 which I believe is the most up to date though, it would be great if I was wrong and this was all due to being not up to date.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Ransem
1. Go to options and enable some optimizations (http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-725...l#pid68206)
2. What games you want to play? KB/xbox360 is only for GameCube games, while you have to use WiiMote plugin for Wii. Check sticky about how to set up roll and pitch.
3. Your revision is preety old. Go to "SVN Revision Discussion" section to download latest version.