Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do I download the Wii menu for Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jordanllgg45

I would just like to know how to download the Wii menu for the Dolphin emulator. So this way I can choose any Wii game I want and play it right from there because this is so much easier then choosing it the other way. Also, I would really apreciate it if you can give me a download link of this Wii menu or just let me know where to locate this Wii menu on the site elsewhere. All righty then? Because I have been looking all over for this menu, but I really could not find it at all. Please also let me how to download the menu, and then let me know on how to put it into the emulator under the Tools option. Because when I go the Tools option, the Wii menu option is not there! That's what my problem is right here. So please help me out on this issue please. Well anyway, just let me know on where I can download the menu and let me know on how to add it into the Options menu. And when I save the game that I am playing, the save should be in the Wii Menu, I am assuming. Well that is all for now. So please get back to me as soon as you can. So thank you very much! Huh Exclamation

LuisR14

piracy talk isn't condoned in these forums >_>
You download it from your Wii silly. Wink
Check topic about downloading your NAND.
haha why are you telling this guy such lies about downloads....

i think he thinks you have to download the wii menu but no that isn't exactly correct

go to the support forum and check out the nand dumping guide for how to dump the nand from you nintendo wii

once done it'll give instructions as on how to convert that nand so that dolphin can have a wii menu
(02-16-2010, 05:58 AM)TheBboyKnowledge Wrote: [ -> ]haha why are you telling this guy such lies about downloads....

i think he thinks you have to download the wii menu but no that isn't exactly correct

go to the support forum and check out the nand dumping guide for how to dump the nand from you nintendo wii

once done it'll give instructions as on how to convert that nand so that dolphin can have a wii menu
Actually in the first method you are downloading the NAND from the wii Smile

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-162.html
Not sure how running games from the wii menu is easier than just starting them directly from dolphin [Image: huh.gif]
(02-16-2010, 06:03 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually in the first method you are downloading the NAND from the wii Smile

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-162.html

oh haha i never used the first method
(02-16-2010, 09:42 AM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how running games from the wii menu is easier than just starting them directly from dolphin

it just looks cooler to have the actual "wii" on your computer

meaning if people see you playing the game they're like

oh that's cool

but when you show them the menu and stuff people go crazy about it and want to start using it....well that is what happened to me
get out
(02-17-2010, 09:08 AM)bugmenot Wrote: [ -> ]get out
???