Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Legend of Zelda Four Swords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys, I have searched and fount nothing so i am asking.

I have collected enough energy to charge my sword but it will not charge, i'm pretty sure i don't have to press anything specifically to make it charge, i have so far collected above 5k and im still on the lake hylia level, this is wearing me down, is this a bug or am i in the wrong somewhere.

also...

i have tried to setup more controllers for my friends but the ports are not working, if you guys know why, please let me in on a fix, thnx for any advice.

Sean.
rite now its impossibe to run multi-player in dis game
an arnt it suppose to hold B to charge d sword o_0
not the charge for the spin attack the power to repel evil charge, iv watched videos of it and its supposed to happen automaticly once 2000 is reached but its not doing.
i have just figgured this out, thankyou for your hastily reply and for your help,

Sean.
dismiss that last comment, i thought it was fixed, but as soon it reached 2000 it did not charge. same prop as before
So has anybody got any advice for me apart from its a current impossibility, because i have saw poeple playing it on youtube with it working perfectly.

i just hope somebody can help me with this, because i havent missed a Zelda game yet, and i dont plan to start.

Sean.