Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon 5th Generation, coming this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Definetely not in 2010. Nintendo will make a new generation of pokemon though, since it has been a huge hit and they make millions from Pokemon, they won't stop them now. But there won't be a new generation in 2010. Nintendo still didn't announce anything and besides they were too busy making the new HeartGold and SoulSilver versions (and some other pokemon games) to come up with new pokemon for a 5th generation.
D=...well. New generations come along every 4-5 years. If they do make a 5th gen it will be 2011 at the earliest. And that's Japan.

As for how they would look one can only speculate.

[Image: The_5th_Generation_starts_now__by_Dziesma.jpg]
Edit: If you analyze the image, those pokemon are similar to the ones of passed generations.
Man. you would think they would have reached a peek and died down on this. How long has pokemon been going now? 10 years? Didn't the first game come out during the "gameboy pocket age". I still remember how American parents were so anti pokemon thinking it was some sort of Japanese evil consortium though everything was so kiddy and playful. Even the show which always ended on some teaching of morality would get chastised. Look at it now. Its become ingrained into a worldwide phenomenon. Its getting up there with Power rangers LOL.

"This is Madness. No This is Nintedomon!!!!!!!!"
too many tv series, way too many movies and games
omg ugo don't remind me about the tv series, they're complete shiatzu! I loved the gameboy games when they came out, hell, even the new ones are kinda cool if you're young, but they really have to stop the tv series madness, ITS NOT ANIME OR ANY KIND OF VISUAL ENTERTAINMENT!

some pokemon are cute tho.
the console versions haven't been anything spectacular since Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 on the N64
true

that water pkmn kinda looks like squirtle and the flying one that seem to be a legendary kinda looks like a (flying) Arceus or one of the Lati's..........
fuck that generation
needs more mudkips and pokemon gold
lol pokemon? Rolleyes

Reashun14

Only thing i like about pokemon heart gold and rom hacking.
Other than that ...Pokemon Is overrated.
nintendo is running out of ideas xD
Pages: 1 2