Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Controller issue win Vista (x64)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there . sorry first post.
First off system specs -

Quad core 6600 over clocked to 3.6 Ghz
8 Gb Ram
Geforce 8800GT
Windows Vista 64 Bit
BlueSoleil 6.4.249.0 (eventually got working)
Wii remote shows up as Bluetooth Hid controller fine
Glove PI works fine (tested)

I run dolphin and the Wii controller doesn't work. Looked through the forums and did everything that it says.
e.g

Start dolphin
Go to Wii controller (single blue light on Controller comes on and vibrates)
Set Connect Real Wii remote (ticked)
Use Real Wii Remote (ticked)
Nunchuck Connected (ticked)
I have a WII wireless sensor bar in place.

The drop down it "Game pad" Isn't showing the Controller as connected
When testing out in recording part (tab) it asks to press + which seems to see every thing working.
Games load fine just will not work with controller.

Thank you.

If any more info is needed ill post..
hey i don't have a answer for your question sorry but do you know if there is a way to run Wii games without the use of a wiimote in dolphin?
(04-17-2009, 02:44 PM)golden Wrote: [ -> ]hey i don't have a answer for your question sorry but do you know if there is a way to run Wii games without the use of a wiimote in dolphin?

Thank you. yes i know you can use a pad and keys . I did it but the software is running on a arcade system and would like the use of the remote and to give it some authenticity. Using a Pad is not like the real thing and since i have a semi decent PC to run this on i would like to get the full use of the features and run it like that.
Hi there all. Finaly got it all working with this release. I think you need some posts showing you how to set this thing up for noobs.

i didnt know you could right click on your iso's and set each game up sepratly. Its all working now and thks Guys.

My wii sports is a little jerky but to be honest this is to be expected with such thing as your still in your early stages. Grate work any way and thank you for letting us megar public play with such delights . Smile