Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Freezing on a "New PC"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

iceydamo

sorry reviving this old thread but I am wondering if there is there anyway to stop the freezing cause i do not have my old card anymore plus i can not afford a new one.
(02-14-2010, 03:49 PM)Umbrella2 Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible..i found the solution myself..i change the gt240 with my old gt9400 and no freeze!, no freeze in dolphin and no freeze in windows7..
O_o
i think the problem is with only gt240..drivers error or strange power/freezing boh!
With i7 and 9400 dolphing correctly configurated newsupermario go me in 70/80fps and TatsunokoVSCapdom idem..
i 'm very happy now..must in what card i can change this terrible 240?..
(in i7 i set dual core speed OFF, and skipping ON), force to my widescreen =very happy fps!
sorry for double user/post i written from other pc, delete umbrella2 if necessary, thanks!

put dual core on Tongue
gives a lot of speed!!! also don't forget to disable hyperthreading

iceydamo

ok i will give that a go
(03-23-2010, 04:40 AM)iceydamo Wrote: [ -> ]ok i will give that a go

r u the same as umbrella2???

iceydamo

sorry ment to say ill give that a go to
Sama problem here with GTS 250. They games freeze after a while.
nvidia and their overheating "feature" ^^
(05-10-2010, 08:27 AM)FloW3184 Wrote: [ -> ]nvidia and their overheating "feature" ^^

I dont think its overheating. This happens only with dolphin. I ve played a lot more graphic demanding games with no problems.

babeli2002

(05-11-2010, 03:38 PM)karoloydi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2010, 08:27 AM)FloW3184 Wrote: [ -> ]nvidia and their overheating "feature" ^^

I dont think its overheating. This happens only with dolphin. I ve played a lot more graphic demanding games with no problems.

hi,
i have a gts250 and i have the same problem i think it's not due to the video card.
before i have 9600gt and no problem and now always freeze and i have lastest drivers
i think dolphin is not really compatible with new nvidia video card
if you have a solution i take it
thank you
(07-09-2010, 04:29 AM)babeli2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2010, 03:38 PM)karoloydi Wrote: [ -> ]

hi,
i have a gts250 and i have the same problem i think it's not due to the video card.
before i have 9600gt and no problem and now always freeze and i have lastest drivers
i think dolphin is not really compatible with new nvidia video card
if you have a solution i take it
thank you
I reply now but for my prob. of january was the new card had serius problem(broken, was new) i changed it with gts250 and no crash never.
Check your v.card if you change and no crash maybe is the card broked. =)
ps. i'm a technician but think this:
i bought an I7 cpu pc assembled by me and i think for days was a ram prob..when the easy solution was video card thanks to my girlsfriend that said me try to change it with an old..card xD and i saw immediately ..never crash.
So now i use a new gts250 and i played every games with never crash Big Grin
try another gts250 if new?
Pages: 1 2 3