Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Direct3d9 Hi res textures- Colors not loading properly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Using SVN R 5033)So here's the scoop. I decided "Hey i could make hi res textures for Luigi's Mansion, that would be awesome!" So in a burst of motovation I got to work. So, as a start I created a very basic HD denim texture for Luigi's overalls and loaded it up as a test, But, the colors came out all wrong, not yet had i changed the green part of his body and it seems to be a turquoise, and his overalls a strange dark purple thats killing the texture. I kept the original texture via color matching in photoshop so they should be the same. But alack, a twist! I decided to run it in the Opengl plugin and vioala! The color is right! however. Luigis mansion NEEDS to have EFB enabled or else the game just displays nothing and, sadly, OpenGL does not have EFB scaling like direct3d9, so if i run it in opengl, no matter what resolution I use it still looks like 480p thus defeating the purpose of an HD texture. So if anyone could help that would be great. Pictures below.

(I googled and searched and googled and searched but no results, so i did my homework before posting!)

OpenGL
[Image: glme012.png]

Direct3d9
[Image: glme011.png]