Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [ Wii ] DEAD SPACE_EXTRACTION ( Using Rumble Pad 2 ) Non-Wii Remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tonitone357

Srry if I am repeating this topic here Sad

But I have read through some of the threads on how to get DEAD SPACE_EXTRACTION to work on Dolphin without using a Wii remote.

As I have read a lot of you guys have managed to get this game to play on your keyboards or game pads without the use of a Wii remote, as for me I am still stuck on stupidSad

I read a previous thread where it was told to download this file "WiimoteMovement" an place it in your "User\Config" Dolphin program directory.

well I did those things an still when I try to run DEAD SPACE it says "Wii remote required"Huh an I missing something?

Does all Wii games require that you configure them accordingly so that they can be used in Dolphin without a Wii remote?

I am trying to setup my Rumble Pad 2 game pad so I can play Wii games, could someone please create or give me a brief guide on how to run DEAD SPACE without a Wii remote, or any game for that matter?

I am using "Dolphin-x64-r5026" if that matters.

Thank you for your timeConfused

elvaletos

another question, how can i play with my friend in this game?