Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Favorite emulator build?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got this version tonight and my fps jumped up and now all my games are playable. the newest official release the 7771 version direct3d did not work on my computer(the color was shot) but mamario's build did.... Highly recommend mamario's build svn r 5037 plus i gained 10fps

Whats yours?
Build before 5034 are good for me. (safe texture cache got changed and some of my games slowed down a good bit). I'm sitting at 5006 and 5021 right now. You also have couple tweaks from different builders that can help a small amount. Xtreme added the patch for the afc loop so zelda sound better. Spelfforce has been working in with small optimizations on the compiling itself which can help a bit to. Mamario is as clean as you can get it without compiling yourself.
One of my favourite recent revisions is R4971.
It improved the stability and speed of screenshotting, but also made the gameplay lag much less somehow, it was a beauty of an update.
my fav so far gotta be r5020 works best for me Smile
I got60 fps IN game of puchout with this new build i just found. Thought you guys might wanna try my settings..

Click Here