Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MGSTS Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zantutzuken

Alright ive used Dolphin before and i got it to work alright, but in MGS's case its hard for me to get it over 1 or 2 fps... SO!
Here is my request, would someone that has MGSTS either help me get over 1fps or lol take pictures for me...
I know this sounds funny, but i need textures for a game *building a mgs map*
Originally i just wanted the door texture but come to find out on the map edit none of the textures look remotely the way id like
SO if someone is willing to help with some screenshots reply and ill let you know what i need
As for helping me get over 1fps ive used almost all the revs at the download part of the site and i finally got passed the damn codec call at the begining but im at 1fps

Any Help would be awesome!!!
The following would be helpful in order for people to assist you:
Dolphin revision number?
Computer specs?
What config options are you using?

Zantutzuken

r4525*edit* this was the one that let me ingame at 1-2fps
r2745
r2195
r4771 are the ones ive tried some get stuck at the first codec call, 1 stoped right after the codec call, one wouldnt let me get passed the menu, and the one that finally worked gave me 1-2 fps
PC specs are
CPU: Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00 GHz
Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC. EMERY 1.05
Mem: 5GB
Video: NVIVDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
and i didnt do to much with the config, took off panic handlers and safe texture cache but thats about it...
Try one of the 5000+ builds in the SVN Section of the forum.
Also, are you using D3D or OGL?

LuisR14

(02-09-2010, 08:47 AM)Zantutzuken Wrote: [ -> ]CPU: Intel Pentium D CPU 3.00 GHz
Pentium D or Pentium Dual-Core? (there's a difference :p)

Zantutzuken

lol nvm guys with the 4525 i got the fps up to 25-30 and i got my textures... sorry but thanx for the responses
and btw its dual core Tongue