Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat <- how to start game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is compatibility status of that game, in latest >5000 revisions..

looks like game works.. i can load ISO, and actually start something, but soon i got screen full of jungle leafs with message that ask me to shake controlers?

i not have willmote/nunchuck.. can i use keyboard to simulate that type of shaking and how? in 'new super mario bross' shaking can be simulated using shortcuts @ keyboard, but what to do with this game?

can anyone help?

looks like it's pretty cool game
No one can help??

(02-09-2010, 04:59 AM)xw0lf Wrote: [ -> ]what is compatibility status of that game, in latest >5000 revisions..

looks like game works.. i can load ISO, and actually start something, but soon i got screen full of jungle leafs with message that ask me to shake controlers?

i not have willmote/nunchuck.. can i use keyboard to simulate that type of shaking and how? in 'new super mario bross' shaking can be simulated using shortcuts @ keyboard, but what to do with this game?

can anyone help?

looks like it's pretty cool game
Set controls for shaking in Wiimote settings lol
any idea?

i use default shakings for up-down .. to-left to-right ( . , / , english keyboard)

Vanilla22

That wont work properly, does someone have a solution for the shaking controls when using a Cordless Rumble Pad? I tried a lot of combinations, but i am not able to shake correctly! I am always to slow! Please can you help me?
The game will ask you shake both wiimote & nunchuck but don't press 2 button at the same time,do it one to another

Vanilla22

Thanks for helping me! Due to your screenshot i recognized hat i have to use the old plugin instead of the new wiimote plugin. Now i got ingame, but it is still very difficult to shake correctly without using a real wiimote because it's hard to manage the timing.
blah just play GC version of the game,its much faster as game it self much funnier and no problems while playing on gamepad.
while Wii version is impossible to play due to "shake" buttons response time.They just cannot be pressed to shake fast and properly for this game(emulated wiimote)
(08-18-2010, 02:08 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]blah just play GC version of the game,its much faster as game it self much funnier and no problems while playing on gamepad.
while Wii version is impossible to play due to "shake" buttons response time.They just cannot be pressed to shake fast and properly for this game(emulated wiimote)

But with real wiimote the game's emulation status is about perfect.

And the audio stutter was fixed some time ago so now it's possible to hear the background music too