Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need some help, please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm trying to play the partly translated Monster Hunter 3 (Wii) on Dolphin, the game loads and runs to menu at 100% speed.

First I couldn't manage to get my gamepad button pressings to register to get past the first screen "Press A button"..

Then I reloaded the program and then it worked, however.. after a few seconds there is some kind of japanese message that pops up that I have no clue what i means, I'm guessing that it is the "please connect wiimote" message.

I've been trying for a few hours now to get my gamepad (ps3 controller, perfectly setup with motioninjoy) to work as a wii mote.

I've played monster hunter 1 & 2 on my PCSX2. After that I concluded that MH3 shouldn't use any advanced controls, so it should be playable with a normal gamepad.. no?

Any help you can give me on this would be greatly appriciated.. I've tried sorting it out for myself but I'm simply getting nowhere..

// Kind Regards Robin

If you're having trouble understanding me it's because I'm Swedish, not mentally retarded Blush
It probably tells you to connect the nunchuck
Ok, so I tweaked around a bit.. and I got it past that screen at least with the keyboard.. trouble now is that I only got 0.5 FPS at character creation screen.. And I've got a intel i7, gf gtx 295, 6gb ddr3 ram. So something is wrong, using the newest version of Dolphin.. guess I should try to find another version, anybody have some idea?
I've read that Dolphin x64 SVN 4302 is the way to go for this game, can somebody please link/send it to me? I can't find if via google (facepalm).

// Robin
Still haven't setup the controller (not sure if it can be done or not)..

I got 2 fps on SVN 4771 build instead of 0.1-0.5 fps on r5030.

However I changed to dx9 graphics plugin and removed the Enable CPU->EFB access (because with it I got a error message when trying to load the game) and *poof* 30 stable fps in down (100% in this game).

The game lookes really awful in dx9 even in 1680x1050, 16xQ CSAA and 16x anisotrophy filtering, but still runs fast on my computer Tongue (probably wont when I'm out fighting).

I wonder what is causing the major fps drop in OpenGL because it's obviously no gpu, cpu problem in my case.

Hope somebody else cares to respond in my post.. really want to be able to play this game in good graphics (seriously lookes alot worse than monster hunter 1 for the ps2 atm).

// Robin
Can somebody please post a link or send me the 64 bit 4302 dolphin build?
(02-09-2010, 11:11 PM)strajfen Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody please post a link or send me the 64 bit 4302 dolphin build?

Still nobody that want to give me 4302 dolphin build? Curious..
http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.liv...n-r4302.7z

This is the only link listed in any of the archives.
(03-09-2010, 05:33 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.liv...n-r4302.7z

This is the only link listed in any of the archives.

Thanks man!