Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphic Error Naruto Clash of Ninja 3(WII)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello the game runs nearly perfect with d3d plugin. Only when I use special moves the screen changes to black mostly. Many users experienced this problem. Anyone have an idea why? I tried many settings without luck. Maybe some expert can help? This is a known bug? thanks for the answer hopeing for solution in the name of all big Naruto fans Smile
PS: thy the image from Ninja clash form in game discussion
Did you tried any projection hack to at least get rid of that effect ?
In the d3d plugin? I tried many options but hacks are only in ogl plugin if you think for those hacks. Also in ogl the game's slow.
Any solution for the graphics for this game? ie with the new versions of this emulator. xq are old comments and wanted to know if that problem was solved... thx
I believe that there are already a special build and patch posted in the related game thread in game discussion forum.
Why don't you search for that?
[quote = " blackJade ' pid = '104710 ' Dateline = '1280316229 ']
Creo Que ya heno Una Generación Y El parche especial Publicado en Los Hilos Relacionados Con El Juego En El Juego Foro de discusión .
¿Por Que No Se busca ESO ?
[ / quote]
[size = pequeño ]
amigo que me puede pasar el enlace del tema ? Estaba buscando en juego y se encontró nada [ discucion / size]