Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TatsunokoVCapcom (trouble starting emu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dutchmaster_Killa

Hello there, trying to get this emu to run this game. It starts, tell me I have to disconnect a controller, goes to a loading screen then gives me this message.

An error occurred when accessing the Wii system memory.
Refer to Wii operations manual for details.

The only solution I have found is to use save state to bypass. I downloaded a state, then placed them in the save folder...can't access them.

I'm sorry if this is a common problem and I'm just doing it wrong, but I used the search feature on the forums and couldn't find anything relative. Also, the googles do nothing.

System specs?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Intel Core2duo t6500 @2.10GHz
4.00 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

Can anybody help me out? I want to play this game on the go, or @ friends who don't hav Wii's, and can't...feels bad, man.
So nobody knows what the deal is?

I'm pretty desperate.
[Image: Untitled-2.png]

That right?

A few days before you posted this thread I had one JUST like it..

COME ON guys Help us
Gotta dump your NAND
Or am i wrong?
NAND?

My specs are simular to the other guys too.

Dutchmaster_Killa

Yeah, one in the same, I guess I should have followed up...

...I went over to /v/ and someone suggested that I download a different build. Namely r4525. Did it installed it and it finally booted up.

Game runs slow though, and crashes at the second level.

Oh well, I'll trial and error until I have a solution.
(02-09-2010, 11:16 AM)Dutchmaster_Killa Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, one in the same, I guess I should have followed up...

...I went over to /v/ and someone suggested that I download a different build. Namely r4525. Did it installed it and it finally booted up.

Game runs slow though, and crashes at the second level.

Oh well, I'll trial and error until I have a solution.

Drop me a PM when you do So I can DL the EMU again