Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Joystick Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dream0386

Hi all
I use the emulator dolphin 5016
I have a problem with my joystick. I manage to configure the buttons in the emulator, but when I start the game, the joystick does not work. Same
with the keyboard and mouse. I use as a joystick, a Logitech Dual Action.

I also have a wiimote connected to my computer via bluetooth, I have the same problem, I can configure the buttons, but when I start the game, the wiimote does not work.

In fact I can not play with the emulator I'm stuck when it should press the button "A" to start playing.

Please help me, it's two days that I persisted on this issue, and I can not find the solution.

Even a small Precission, I use 64bit windows seven, and I have a Core I7 920 with 6GB of RAM and a 9800GT.

Voila, thank you in advance for those who help me.

P.S. I'm French, sorry for my bad English

LuisR14

make sure you have "Standard Controller" set in "Config->Gamecube->Port 1"

Dream0386

(02-07-2010, 07:36 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you have "Standard Controller" set in "Config->Gamecube->Port 1"

Yes I just watched, there are many "standard controller" of selected in "Config> Game Cube> Port 1"

Dream0386

There's really nobody who can help me please?
What's the game you're trying to play?

Dream0386

(02-08-2010, 02:44 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the game you're trying to play?

I try to play " animal crossing let's go to the ciry "

Maybe ilt's the ROM ?