Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Os SD Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

elp342

Hi Im kindda new to the forum actually this is my first post but I have been reading a lot I was wondering is there any way to get sd support for the Wiios on dolphin if not is there any way Icould help to do so I now c, c++, c#, Tasm, asm also is there any way to load anything ON the WiiOs like make the wiios recognize a save on the data menu, mount a channel, load a wad or a dol anyway thanks and keep up the AMAZING work guys aa sory I am currently running Dolphin svn 2962 and succsefully running Wii OS 3.2 Pal version
If you have a wii ( that you do) and a SD card (you have it too) it will be helpful to put it on some site.I have a wii but I don't have a SD card and Iam looking for one but it will be easier to download one so pls put it on a site and make a new tread and put the site there.

elp342

(04-17-2009, 05:27 AM)hahaga Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a wii ( that you do) and a SD card (you have it too) it will be helpful to put it on some site.I have a wii but I don't have a SD card and Iam looking for one but it will be easier to download one so pls put it on a site and make a new tread and put the site there.

Hi there Im sorry man but i really cant give you my Wii os even if I wanted to its forbiden here in the forum
^^^^ downloading of the wii os is illegal. if you want it dump it from your own wii system. yeah it would be cool to have sd support. maybe the wii os could be used to test homebrew and stuf like Tongue this is prolly one of the best emu's ive seen in along time gratz to all of the dolphin team for making such a successful emulator.

elp342

@shuffle2

Hey man thanks for the links ill see what I can do Big Grin