Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why won't the screenshot tool take Full 1920x1080?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mattixface

I run a few games near perfectly in Full 1080p HD on my computer... Smash Bros Brawl is one of them... but when I hit F9 or whatever it takes a screenshot sometimes at 1700 something by something else... and other times at 1600something by something else... why won't it take a full shot? ... no one believes me that it's runnig in full HD and I can't prove it with screenshots!... haha!... it would be nice...
Probably a bug, try with just Screen button then
Probably because the game is in 4:3, meaning it's 1600x1200 stretched to 1920x1200. Try with widescreen hack (If it's a wii game try setting to 16:9 in wii options)

SSBB also has an in-game widescreen option, go to settings and see that the game itself outputs in 16:9

mattixface

(02-06-2010, 09:38 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because the game is in 4:3, meaning it's 1600x1200 stretched to 1920x1200. Try with widescreen hack (If it's a wii game try setting to 16:9 in wii options)

SSBB also has an in-game widescreen option, go to settings and see that the game itself outputs in 16:9

I was running with widescreen hack and without but it definately wasn't in 4:3...
Print Screen like nosound said.