Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote 1 has been disconnected by system...........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Wiimote 1 has been disconnected by system. Maybe this game doesn't support multi-wiimote, or maybe it is due to idle time out or other reason. Do you want to reconnect immediately?"

this is the exact masege I get when I try to load my saved files, sometimes even in the midle of the game. The problem is it doesnt matter if I press yes or no the result is I have to reboot the emulator cuz its stuck. I tryed every version out there and I get the same crap.

any help would be appreciated.
I refuse to belive that I am the only one with this problem Huh

maybe I should add that I don't have the real wiimote, I'm just using the keyboard and mouse.
Happens to me sometimes with my Real Wiimote.

phillyphilphil

I got a xbox360 controller that is doing the same thing. Angry
it's literally unplayable, I cant play for more then 5 min not to mention that I cant even save my progress. each time it happens I have to start all over again.

LuisR14

what game are you trying to play?
Try later revisions, I assume you're using 4771, right?
(02-07-2010, 07:09 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Try later revisions, I assume you're using 4771, right?

I tried every revisions from 46xx - 50xx and every one gives me exactly the same message.

Quote:what game are you trying to play?

new super mario brothers.
Read the FIRST POST of the NSMB thread

you need to patch your NTSC image - it will crash repeatedly otherwise
Do you mean freeze by "stuck"? If not, try hitting Alt + F5 a few times.
Pages: 1 2