Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Auto-reconnect wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

CyberFox

Hello, i'm newbie in the forum but i use dolphin past time.

I noticed one issues in the emulator while using wiimote during a game, sometimes the wiimote get disconnected and the emulator show a messagebox sayin 'the wiimote was disconnected, you want to reconnect it immediatly? <yes> <no>' or something similar.

Is it possible to add a checkbox in the wiimote plugin that enable an automatic reconnect of the wiimote if the connection is lost? Like press <yes> every time the messagebox is showed..

Sorry for bad english, hope it's not a stupid question, bye
that would be a good feature for the future. Angel hopefully a dev agrees.
also if the auto reconnection fails you'll know because it its says if the wiimote is connected or not at the bottom of the main window.
I'm using my real wiimote now, and I'm getting this message every now and then, it's uber-annoying. Just put a checkbox for "auto-reconnect", maybe show an overlay message if it's important for debugging.
how about this ? I took the idea from the issue 2090

[attachment=2653]

The auto reconnect checkbox is in the wii tab in the general configs ( I had no idea how to put it in the wiimote config )
(03-04-2010, 12:45 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]how about this ? I took the idea from the issue 2090

The auto reconnect checkbox is in the wii tab in the general configs ( I had no idea how to put it in the wiimote config )

Great, but can someone upload this with a last version...? It will be great, I don't know how to apply this patch, I don't know how to compile to make a "revision" so if someone can do this I will be happy ! Smile
(I use x64, and with a Intel Processeur SSSE3 (CPU e6750) )

Maybe it could be great if in next revision we could have a new revision with the choise to choose if we apply or not this modification :p
Enjoy ( test really Tongue )

http://cid-b6bee41d96c156ce.skydrive.liv.../r5153.rar

The option is in general config > wii tab
Perfecto this patch ! ^^
It's nearly perfect, but I'm on x64 system Intel, so can you make a x64 version ? ^^ And I can say with a x64 version it will be really perfect to have all of my fps with x64 Intel ! Smile
I hope this change in next revisions because it improve our gaming Smile

Continue like that, thank's !
(hi, i'm french ^^)

triton

(03-05-2010, 04:32 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy ( test really Tongue )

http://cid-b6bee41d96c156ce.skydrive.liv.../r5153.rar

The option is in general config > wii tab

Sorry for the spanish:

Cojonudo!! AHORA VAAAA @@___@@@ !!!!! Muchisimas gracias hombre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya me estaba rompiendo la cabeza que si el bluetooth que si el alt+f5...

Lo malo es que solo funciona con 1 wiimote, y no con 2 o mas, ¿lo podrías mirar?
Aplica el patch al trunk de las svn, hombre, que te lo agradeceriamos mil veces.

Eso, como te han dicho... a ver la versión de 64 bits aunque si estuviera en el trunk como te digo ya lo compilarían otros.

Muchas gracias nuevamente.

oldswede

PLEASE publish RC1 (or any other version) with this patch! I need this for my 64bit system!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
(03-09-2010, 08:47 PM)oldswede Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE publish RC1 (or any other version) with this patch! I need this for my 64bit system!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Look here:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-7765.html
Pages: 1 2