Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote not working since various revisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tested now a lot of SVN revisions and the Wiimote plugin is no more working. Somewhere like 20 revisions ago the problem started that the wiimote plugin always writes "connecting..." at the bottom but can not connect. I'm not using a Wiimote since I'm interested on how the emulation thereof works. Maybe somebody messed up some code so it doesn't work anymore with Mouse/GamePad?
me too
any game or revision in particular you would like to comment ?

iv had to restart dolphin to get changes sometimes to reconnect wimote
Just stop using orleans f*cked up versions, his patching seems to cause lot of trouble with the input plugins (360 and wiimote).
Either compile it urself or use mamarios pure builds. www.dolphin-emu.org
I dont have ANY trouble, just browse the forum and u ll notice its really just orleans build causing problems @inputwise.
These problems happen with mamarios pure builds. ( With other words I'm only using those builds ).
Little addition. The last revision I tested did not work. The 5018 revision though seems to work again. At last with this revision I could successfully use the emulated wiimote again. Whatever somebody did between this and the last compile version did something right.