Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident evil 1 wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zombi2

So i started playing resident evil 1 the wiimake[lol]
and no matter what settings i use or revision the games resolutions is always messed up. for example i have the resolution set to 1280*1024
but the game its self seems to be playing at 1024*768
and then there are black boarders around the game.

i have looked around and found a few solutions but none of them worked .

any help would be great.

thanks.
First of all: Which revision are you using?

Tried Resident Evil Archives with newest revision (5007) and there are no resolution problems. I do have black borders (GC version doesn't have this). My guess is the Wii version has the content stored INCLUDING the black borders (just like a letterboxed non anamorphic DVD)...but there's certainly someone around here who knows better...

Zombi2

(02-05-2010, 08:39 AM)Silver83 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all: Which revision are you using?

Tried Resident Evil Archives with newest revision (5007) and there are no resolution problems. I do have black borders (GC version doesn't have this). My guess is the Wii version has the content stored INCLUDING the black borders (just like a letterboxed non anamorphic DVD)...but there's certainly someone around here who knows better...

im currently using revision 5003

yeah i hope someone can help out because those black boarders kind of take some of the atmosphere away from the game
(02-05-2010, 05:26 AM)Zombi2 Wrote: [ -> ]So i started playing resident evil 1 the wiimake[lol]
and no matter what settings i use or revision the games resolutions is always messed up. for example i have the resolution set to 1280*1024
but the game its self seems to be playing at 1024*768
and then there are black boarders around the game.

i have looked around and found a few solutions but none of them worked .

any help would be great.

thanks.
yes, i have that problem too, but for me this is not big deal, the game working normal and i happy))
Dolphin --> Config --> Wii --> 4:3.

Salu2