Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windowz 7 x64 = 20 FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a Core 2 Duo 3.0ghz
4gb ram 800mhz
Nvidia 9800GT

How come do i get such a poor FPS, i have tried about 10 games, with about 3-4 build and 5-6 way to config my games. Still nothing

help plz!
Just as a reference. "Core 2 duo 3.0 ghz" is not a accurate depiction of your CPU.
Also, what games are you trying to play? Have you read through the game discussion threads on those games? Have you asked a specific question on a specific game? Each game behaves differently and configurations will change per game needed.
Have you updated your video drivers?

Have you read this Sticky?
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html
i tried, wii sports, mario kart wii, new super mario, crazy minigolf,GIJOE, and more,

i got the latest things

Core 2 Duo e8500 or 8400 cant remember
I double check the minimum specs for dolphin and my computer seems powerful enough to run it, anyone got any suggestion to fix my issue?
what's your dolphin svn revision anyway ,the lastest revision not have "oftimize quantizer" (e.g r48xx,49xx,5000) so the speed will be slow by haft ,i suggest svn r4771 is the best stable for now,my CPU pentium d 3gb(far weaker than yours),nvidia 9800gt run most average 45 FPS in game ,60 FPS menu (new super mario bros),60 FPS in game Muramasa the DB,30 FPS in game Samurai Warriors 3

Note: remember to update your graphic card (195.62 driver),update directx ,check your bios version (CPU bios) and allow it to use maximum graphic card ,set your bios into 64 bit support,Overclock if it's nessesary (mine don't need to OC )

Check my config here (tested over 100 wii games)
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-5415-page-86.html
Selecting DirectX9 in plugin, and turning Framelimit -> Off in the config, solves about 95% of slow gameplay issues.
rev 4771 or 4991???

I get 60FPS in the first 2 minutes but when i start moving into the menus or play i get 15FPS.

@admin89, can you upload your build that work with 100 games
(02-04-2010, 03:44 AM)wil32 Wrote: [ -> ]rev 4771 or 4991???

I get 60FPS in the first 2 minutes but when i start moving into the menus or play i get 15FPS.

@admin89, can you upload your build that work with 100 games
It's a combile of two revision,4771 have oftimize quantizer must faster than 4991,4991 have new plugin and i put it into must more stable for 4771.Cause the video plugin have double so choose carefully
It here plus save file for allhttp://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/18...2-rar.html
wth? First, you're not an admin, but just because the option of optimize quantizer is removed, it doesn't mean it's slower! If you read the svn logs, they removed it because they found a more accurate less buggy way and turned it on permanently.
i have a real test between two version in all the game ,result is 4771 run 15 FPS faster (i'm not have agood pc enough) in NewSMB and Muramasa,5 FPS Samurai Warrior 3 .....if you ask why i got that name ,it's my Microsoft Certificate of Achievement in Window server 2003 and 2008 and i like that nick
Besides new video plugin not work with some game (cause gray or black character)dragonball revenge of king piccolo for example
Thanks for explaining new version (i read it and even test r5000 still the same)
Pages: 1 2