Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound issues and more with Zelda/Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RyanDL

Hello all, first time poster here to the support area, but I'm hoping you all can help.

Although Zelda:TP/Mario Galaxy play extremely well in terms of FPS/Stability. The sound, well music in particular, doesn't play. It stops after starting. The best example is the introduction for Twilight Princess on the Wii. Right in the middle of the intro it just stops?

Secondly in the first Twilight area in TP is somewhat slower, any reason why that would be?

And finally while I'm thinking of it, Animal Crossing does not respond at all to a real Wii Remote. Anyone have this same problem?

My Specs:
E8400 -3.6 GHZ
6BG DDR3
8800 GTS-512 MB
DOLPHIN: SVN-R 4990

Wanted to state again the FPS are fantastic, as is the display. I run everything to my display at 1920x1080.

Thanks in advance for the help!

LuisR14

(02-02-2010, 09:24 PM)RyanDL Wrote: [ -> ]Although Zelda:TP/Mario Galaxy play extremely well in terms of FPS/Stability. The sound, well music in particular, doesn't play. It stops after starting. The best example is the introduction for Twilight Princess on the Wii. Right in the middle of the intro it just stops?
well that is something that is currently disabled (since it's not working correctly with some other games :/)