Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What games are in your Dolphin list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a slow day for Dolphin today, so lets perk things up a bit and show off our lists of legally self dumped games!

This is my list, and yes, legally dumped, all of it, USB loader GX for Wii, WiiDump for Gamecube, Wad Manager for Wiiware/Channels

[Image: PURns.png]

Right now I'm playing Super Paper Mario, on the last levels, and playing through some Mario Kart Double Dash. Now and then I like to play New Super Mario Bros or Smash Brothers Brawl.
I plan to start a game of Wind Waker soon, I have some free time coming up.
Here is some wii game list not all ,hope you can find some to test [attachment=2404][attachment=2405][attachment=2406][attachment=2407][attachment=2408]
[attachment=2409][attachment=2410]
I ripped, scrubbed and compressed these with Dolphin before I bricked my Wii. Sad
I don't know cause i don't have real wii ,i only own gamedisc ,most of wii game playable or perfect thanks for developer and all dolphin member only a few(1-5) have some problem. I'm not using wii scrubber or patcher (i already have) to remove error 002 in some game either
I saw your attached file,one question how can you compress wii game so small size like that (4.4Gb to 3.8 or smaller) after the compression does it take long to boot in dolphin
The size a game can be compressed/scrubbed to depends on how much data or garbage data is on the disc when you extract the image. There are some games that can be scrubbed/compressed down to a measly 100 - 300 MB, rarely do compressed/scrubbed games get down below the 100 MB mark.