Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: snes emu via dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi
is it possible, to play snes-games on a gamecube emulator like a real gamecube in near future?
greets
What do you mean, like loading Snes ROMs directly into Dolphin? That's what Snes emulators are for...
Anyway, when loading a Snes demo in SSBB you get a "missing ticket" error, I haven't dumped my NAND so don't know if that will solve anything.
i mean, on a real gamecube can i play snes games with a emulator
i want to play with the same emulator for snes games on the virtual gamecube (dolphin)
emu @ emu
now know what i mean?
(04-16-2009, 08:21 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean, like loading Snes ROMs directly into Dolphin? That's what Snes emulators are for...
Anyway, when loading a Snes demo in SSBB you get a "missing ticket" error, I haven't dumped my NAND so don't know if that will solve anything.
he wants to run a gc-homebrew snes emulator in dolphin

i dont understand why tho
i have a good reason
possible or not?
try it.
i did & it comes only a blackscreen but it´s not freezing
maybe you can implant it better in next versions Huh
Man, use usual emulators to play retro games. It's a lot better.
not for me
(04-17-2009, 12:52 AM)Predator82 Wrote: [ -> ]not for me

yeah, that makes no sense. You're obviously trying to do something that you don't want people to find out about... I suggest you quit while you're ahead and save yourself the ban stick.
Pages: 1 2