Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to use Keyboard and 360 controller at the same time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anybody have a clue on how to config dolphin so that both keyboard and 360 controller work for brawl. In a player 1 player 2 configuration
Thank you very much,

Recon
Set up a Gamecube pad using the 360 controller, and set up a wiimote with keyboard controls.
That should work.
OKAY SO CAN YOU TELL ME IN DETAIL?
NO, USE SOME INITIATIVE AND FIGURE IT OUT.

It's not hard.
OKAY WELL I TRIED TO SETUP THE WIIIMOTE AND ONE PLAYER GAMECUBE CONTROLLER BUT IT SEEMS AS THOUGH BOTH OUTPUTS ARE CONTROLLING PLAYER 1 SO ITS LIKE WERE MOVING ONE ANOTHER!
WHY ARE WE SHOUTING

Actually, you might have to tell dolphin there's a gamecube plugged into 1/2.
[Image: cefZv.png]
And configure the wiimote so that your 360 pad does not control it.
WHY ARE WE SCREAMING? DO YOU HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS?
Sorry caps lock uhmm I have it set to standard controllers but then only one player works and how do i make it so that the wii config does not interfere with the 360 game pad. PS i am new to dolphin and really think that they made this feature really hard for people to understand.
(01-31-2010, 12:30 PM)Recon775 Wrote: [ -> ]i am new to dolphin and really think that they made this feature really hard for people to understand.
They dont make it hard...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/h...nfigp1.jpg
1- Click on Wiimote (red)
2- Select classic controler (is better for 360 controller but is opicional) (purple line)
3- Click on Button Mapping (green)
4- Make Sure yout pad is selected (purple line) and configure your keys (yellow)
5- Select What will control what (purple lines)
Now p1 os Ok time to set P2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/h...igp2-1.jpg
1- Select Wiimote 2 (purple whit a arrow)
2- Make sure emulated wii mote is selected (purple line) and then select nunchuck (another purple line)
3- hit button mapping (green)
4- TRIPLE CHECK!!! if you are in wiimote 2 tab (i take sometime to see this =D) (purple box whit arrow)
5- Configure your keys (yellow)
6- Play
7- ????
8- profit

if you need more help ask

Obs: Ignore my buttons in config i use a PS2 pad. This will make the numbers in your config total diferent of mines
I just keep seeing threads about problems with 360 pads, and that's getting on my nerves.
What the hell is wrong with those anyways? Can someone explain?

When it comes to generic ones I've tested up to 4 different brand/model joysticks simultaneously on many revs (even with both njoy's on the oldest ones) and no problem at all. So what is it?
Pages: 1 2