Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: free bluetooth program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've recetly aquired a bluetooth adapter to play with a real wiimote. it works fine, but it came with a version of bluesoleil that doesnt work with windows7. i downloaded a newer version and it worked perfectly, but its a trial version and after some time it stops working. i dont plan to buy the full version, so i'd like to know, is there any good bluetooth program that works with dolphin?
Try the default windows stack and see if it work Big Grin
im not sure why, but windows itself kind of ignore the bluetooth adapter, it only gives life signs with bluesoleil (if there's something obvious to do like accessing a specific part of control panel or windows explorer to configure something, sry, i never used a bluetooth adapter before, but i looked in a lot of places and i still doesnt work)
i had to buy http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as..._-33242001 it comes with toshiba bt stack

but that is if are willing to buy a new bt dongle
Watch out for knockoff dongles, these will not work at all with any bluetooth devices or Dolphin, if you bought a knockoff dongle you basically wasted money for nothing.

I was unaware of knockoff dongles at first, I kept wondering why I couldn't get my dongle to work with anything, did some reading online and found out I was sold a knockoff/dud. I threatened to report the selling on Amazon for selling me a counterfeit device, he became afraid, let me keep the device and refunded my money. So I threw out the dongle and bought a new one that has worked quite well since.

If your dongle has a Mac address of 11:11:11:11:11:11, then it is a knockoff/counterfeit dongle and won't work no matter what you try.