Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: One real wiimote works, but 2 at the same time not Oo How to play with a friend so?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
Sorry if my language is not perfect i'm not english.
I've one big problem i hope you will help me
I've 2 real wiimote+motionplus+nunchuck
I connect them to my bluetooth dongle TRENDNET with bluesoleil
I ckeck "real wiimote" on the two wiimote in dolphin
And when i start a game no respond
i push buttons on them but nothing like if i wait in doing anything

Any solutions?
That happen in Mario Party 8,New super mario bros and others.
Super smash bros brawl respond but said "Wiimote 1 has been disconnected" and not work anymore after
If i make one wiimote inactive i can full play a game respond perfectly
I try the two wiimote separatly they working fine but the two at the same time not work

Help me please only wii games are fun in 2 players mode, for me and my girlfriend

(Wiimotes and nunchuks "UnderControl" not nintendo brand but that the same signal,specs, and they are recognized like real nintendo wiimote i 've tried a nintendo one)
(01-30-2010, 10:09 PM)Ceross Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys
Sorry if my language is not perfect i'm not english.
I've one big problem i hope you will help me
I've 2 real wiimote+motionplus+nunchuck
I connect them to my bluetooth dongle TRENDNET with bluesoleil
I ckeck "real wiimote" on the two wiimote in dolphin
And when i start a game no respond
i push buttons on them but nothing like if i wait in doing anything

Any solutions?
That happen in Mario Party 8,New super mario bros and others.
Super smash bros brawl respond but said "Wiimote 1 has been disconnected" and not work anymore after
If i make one wiimote inactive i can full play a game respond perfectly
I try the two wiimote separatly they working fine but the two at the same time not work

Help me please only wii games are fun in 2 players mode, for me and my girlfriend

(Wiimotes and nunchuks "UnderControl" not nintendo brand but that the same signal,specs, and they are recognized like real nintendo wiimote i 've tried a nintendo one)

Sorry i've just seen other guys have same problem forget my post
did you find how and can i play with 2 gamepad i play same game and i got same probleme but in mario kart wii my 2 gamepad work
(01-31-2010, 05:19 AM)jontcold Wrote: [ -> ]did you find how and can i play with 2 gamepad i play same game and i got same probleme but in mario kart wii my 2 gamepad work

No sorry that is a problem
(01-31-2010, 06:25 AM)Ceross Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2010, 05:19 AM)jontcold Wrote: [ -> ]did you find how and can i play with 2 gamepad i play same game and i got same probleme but in mario kart wii my 2 gamepad work

No sorry that is a problem

thx fpr fast answer