Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DnZ

I'm new to using Dolphin and I've been looking around the forum for answers but nothing has worked so far. I just downloaded SNV 2962 and I'm trying to load up my backup of Tatsunoko vs Capcom. When I load it I get these error messages:
-Error loading Plugins/Plugin_PadSimple.dll: Can't read info
-Can't init any PAD Plugins
-Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration.

Now I went to check my PAD settings and since I'm trying to use my keyboard til I get a new wired 360 controller there is no settings that I can config at all.
I DL'd the recommended Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows and installed but it did nothing.

My laptop meets the reqs to run this but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing besides any of the PAD settings/plugins.

Any help would be good Smile
download lastest DirectX SDK update
pick a different controller plugin
and if you are gonna use gamepad
use nJoy 0.3

DnZ

Ok I've DL'd the newest DirectX SDK update.
Now it say's:
-Can't init any PAD Plugins
-Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration.
So thats one error down lol
Have you installed the latest directx runtime? The directx SDK you only need if your building your own dolphin from the source code.

You can download from here.
oh sorry what I thought that Im talking about was End-User Runtime >.<
dont ban me
(04-18-2009, 04:09 AM)Need_O2 Wrote: [ -> ]oh sorry what I thought that Im talking about was End-User Runtime >.<
dont ban me

lol you wouldn't get banned for making a mistake like that,

DnZ

Downloading now. Thanks guys. I will be going out to get a wired 360 controller sometime today so hopefully I can get this thing up and running tonight! :-P

LuisR14

well you can always run it with the keyboard Tongue