Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin error plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the Error Loading Plugins/Plugin_wiimote.dll:cant read info etc.. Im using r4771 and 4985. For some reason Gamecude PAd and Wiimote Plugins dont appear, just graphics and DSP. I deleted and reinstalled both but nothing. Plugins cant be read or found error, any ideas?
(01-30-2010, 05:19 PM)muccmin2 Wrote: [ -> ]I get the Error Loading Plugins/Plugin_wiimote.dll:cant read info etc.. Im using r4771 and 4985. For some reason Gamecude PAd and Wiimote Plugins dont appear, just graphics and DSP. I deleted and reinstalled both but nothing. Plugins cant be read or found error, any ideas?

I have the same problem

I used the newest revision and I this software didin't see the gamepad plugin and the wiimote plugin.

Config

dual core 1,6 ghz
intel gma 945
1 gb ddr2 ram
======= Runtime Library Requirements =======
Dolphin needs you have to have the libraries listed below installed.

[Windows]
-MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1: This fixes the "side by side" / "application config" & model errors
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 - For 64bit Windows

-The DirectX March 2009 Runtime: This fixes the plugin loading errors
Note: THIS MEANS UPDATE YOUR DIRECTX EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VERSION 9.0c or 10 or 10.1!!!!!!
Microsoft DirectX Updater
(01-31-2010, 01:08 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]======= Runtime Library Requirements =======
Dolphin needs you have to have the libraries listed below installed.

[Windows]
-MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1: This fixes the "side by side" / "application config" & model errors
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 - For 64bit Windows

-The DirectX March 2009 Runtime: This fixes the plugin loading errors
Note: THIS MEANS UPDATE YOUR DIRECTX EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VERSION 9.0c or 10 or 10.1!!!!!!
Microsoft DirectX Updater

Thank you.

It works.