Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: General and Specific Speed Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hello104

First off i have looked thoroughly through the other topics and have tried all sorts of configurations with the Dolphin settings, but I just can't seem to prevent lag from my games, especially Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. Here are my system specs.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
3 Gig DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

In all honesty I have a decent computer. I can run Arkham Asylum, Devil May Cry 4, and Red Faction Guerrilla on highest settings with no problem. So why in the world can't I play a Wii game at the lowest settings possible? I have selected Dual Core mode, changed Graphic setting, changed General settings...so what's the story? Any help is appreciated.
the emu is still in active development, probably the most active i've seen (thank you devs!), and will only get better.

patience is a virtue Smile

fyi, i have core duo 2 8500 overclocked to 4gh and i still get frame hiccups.

(01-30-2010, 02:02 PM)hello104 Wrote: [ -> ]First off i have looked thoroughly through the other topics and have tried all sorts of configurations with the Dolphin settings, but I just can't seem to prevent lag from my games, especially Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. Here are my system specs.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
3 Gig DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

In all honesty I have a decent computer. I can run Arkham Asylum, Devil May Cry 4, and Red Faction Guerrilla on highest settings with no problem. So why in the world can't I play a Wii game at the lowest settings possible? I have selected Dual Core mode, changed Graphic setting, changed General settings...so what's the story? Any help is appreciated.