Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dual sensor bars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,

i just ordered a wireless sensor bar that is powered by usb so it will always be "on" as long as the pc is on. my question is about my setup and how dolphin (or my real wii) will respond.

i have a real wii connected to my 50" screen, the bar is below the screen. just above my 50" screen, i have a 10' projector screen. i plan on placing the new wireless (usb) sensor bar above the tv, below the projector screen. remember, since this bar is connected via usb and the pc is always on, the new sensor bar will always be on.

so, my question is, when i play on the real wii, the wii will turn on my bar below the tv. i'm wondering if the "always on" usb sensor bar (above the tv) will conflict with the wii sensor bar, below the tv.

any thoughts? anyone have any experience running two bars?
If you have the other sensor bar anywhere in range of the Wii-mote it will produce inaccurate response when playing games. If Nintendo wanted two sensor bars near one another they would have included two in the box. I'd suggest removing the bar on the system you're not using if they are in the same room or close to one another.