Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: should i file a bug report, "wiimote has disconnected"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all,

not sure if i should file a bug for this. playing NSMB and about 5 - 10 minutes in, i get an error window that the wiimote has disconnected, would you like to reconnect?

i'm using an emulated wiimote with a 360 pad so not sure why this is popping up.

thanks, t
Which Revision?
yikes! sorry, i know better Smile

i'm using just a few builds behind, 4981

(01-30-2010, 08:13 AM)Jack Frost Wrote: [ -> ]Which Revision?
In case you can reproduce this, raise an issue. It might be random if you have other bluetooth devices tho.
i have a bluetooth dongle plugged into my pc but nothing is paired with it. let me try unplugging it and try to reproduce...

EDIT: same issue, even with the bluetooth dongle unplugged. bug has been reported.

(01-30-2010, 08:32 AM)Jack Frost Wrote: [ -> ]In case you can reproduce this, raise an issue. It might be random if you have other bluetooth devices tho.

theLiminator

To play wii games on the dolphin do you have to have a wiimote?
i'm new myself to dolphin and i am using a 360 pad with NSMB (which uses the wiimote sideways, as a pad). the controls are configurable within the app to map buttons.

(01-30-2010, 08:54 AM)theLiminator Wrote: [ -> ]To play wii games on the dolphin do you have to have a wiimote?

theLiminator

can you play it with a mouse?
deleted
i played punch out for a good 20 minutes and the controls didnt disconnect, weird.

anyone out there playing NSMB mind right clicking on the image and taking a screen shot of how it's configured for me?

many thanks
Pages: 1 2