Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Import Mii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has been discussed. A search didnt show anything.
Is there a way to import my mii from my wii, or create a new one?
well, I never really did that but you can "store" your Mii on your Wiimote, right? So from there you could load it in Dolphin->Mii Channel, I guess.
(01-28-2010, 05:28 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]well, I never really did that but you can "store" your Mii on your Wiimote, right? So from there you could load it in Dolphin->Mii Channel, I guess.

You make it sound so easy
yes what StripTheSoul said does work, ive done it. just store your miis to wiimote and then import then into the mii channel in dolphin like in the real wii.
A NAND Dump will transfer all of your existing miis from your console to Dolphin.
Or you can extract the WAD for the mii channel.
(01-29-2010, 08:31 AM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]A NAND Dump will transfer all of your existing miis from your console to Dolphin.
Or you can extract the WAD for the mii channel.

Sorry for warming up such an old thread but I did that today in order to get all my Miis to Dolphin but only thing I've got, when I start the system menu through Dolphin is the disc channel (by the way in English altough my Wii was German configured). Tried to install a Mii Channel WAD from the internet. That worked but there are no Miis. Is there something done wrong by me?
(01-14-2014, 03:28 AM)N8master Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to install a Mii Channel WAD from the internet. That worked but there are no Miis

You have to create new Miis
(01-14-2014, 09:30 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2014, 03:28 AM)N8master Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to install a Mii Channel WAD from the internet. That worked but there are no Miis

You have to create new Miis

No I don't. Figured it out on my own. The thing with the Dolphin system file described in the wiki confused me so I clicked NO when asking whether the folder "shared2" should be overwritten. In fact I just renamed the single system file in my Wii NAND so it won't replace Dolphin's system file. Then I copied everything from my NAND again to Dolphin, of course even the shared2 folder and voila... All Miis from my Wii are there.
But the thing with the language and other channels is still up. There's just the disc channel and the Mii channel.
Not that I really need my other Wii channels but I thought the wiki workaround to include my original Wii's NAND to Dolphin would put "everything" from my Wii there...