Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any News on Balance Board Support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks, but where do i open the bluetooth stack, I think maybe bluesoleil uninstalled it? O_o

From Windowd help I tried this,
In the Control Panel search box, type Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

But no bluetooth options appear... do I have to reinstall the old bluetooth drivers now?
uhm...uuh...dunno...have you tried just taking out the dongle and putting it back in (maybe in another usb-port)...that might make windows install its native BT stack. Then you should be able to reach it through the devices panel (where you also find printers, gamepads, cameras, etc.)
hey guy did you have test if over dolphin and did it work well sorry i am french and i do my best thx for reply
(02-22-2010, 03:06 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2010, 12:15 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]I cant find one to buy. Thats my latest news.
get wii fit? Tongue

if i would actually want a balance board i'd get one... but the hell would i want one :/

I want one but im 6'2" and weight 230 pounds, i think there's a weight limit Tongue
(02-23-2010, 06:37 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but where do i open the bluetooth stack, I think maybe bluesoleil uninstalled it? O_o

From Windowd help I tried this,
In the Control Panel search box, type Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

But no bluetooth options appear... do I have to reinstall the old bluetooth drivers now?

blusoleil f'ed up my bt windows stack and i had to do a system restore to fix it.

go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers... and click add a device. and pair without code, if it the nintendo device doesn't show up after you press 1+2 bluesoleil screwed your drivers too.
(02-23-2010, 05:58 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]hm, if you have Win7, there's no need for this bluesoleil stuff.

xp doesn't need it either Tongue in w7 is more accessible so people think its a new feature but its the same procedure for xp.
I managed to connect my balance board with windows and dolphin, but Wii Fit doesnt recognise it.
I even tried connecting it as wiimote #4 (Thats the way that my real wii does it), but this doesnt work either. As soon as the game starts it disconnects the balance board.
I think its not identifying itself as a balance board to the game.
(02-24-2010, 05:38 PM)karoloydi Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to connect my balance board with windows and dolphin, but Wii Fit doesnt recognise it.
I even tried connecting it as wiimote #4 (Thats the way that my real wii does it), but this doesnt work either. As soon as the game starts it disconnects the balance board.
I think its not identifying itself as a balance board to the game.

There remains a big question: Is dolphin even capable of emulating and reading status reports from balance board yet like it does with nunchuck/GH3 guitar? Such as applied pressure/force, posture of person standing etc.
I would guess the balance board could function just like a normal wiimote, the balance could use the same tilt values, which is just 2 axes, and the weight could use the 3rd axis (values -1000 to 1000 gives a 0-200kg weight range with 100g increments)

I read somewhere that it works as "a wiimote with balance board extension"
if that is the case all that is needed is proper linking between dolphin/game + balance board I guess...? No dev around with a balance board? ^^
BTW, whatever happened to Anyuax (I never managed to get his name right -_- )? Haven't seen any commits by him since a month or so...?
ayuanx doesn't even have a wiimote Tongue much less a balance board.
Yet still he added multiple real wiimote support Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5