Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Freezing up??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm new to the dolphin world... but I have the version 2972... Well, when I try to open up a game, a window pops up, but then the whole program freezes up. I tried an older version of dolphin, it worked, but it said something about a corrupted memory card, and I couldn't move the controller at all... Can anyone help??
Help, anyone?
specs? and have you read the requirements thread?
I'm not sure which is which so:
Processor: AMD Turion 64 x2 Mobile technology TL-60 2.00 GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB
Hardrive: 250 GB
It's a vista.... I'm not sure what else you need so tell me if you want.
Graphics card? (to check on control panel click system >> hardware tab >> device manager>>expand display adapters im not sure if its the same for vista, i use xp lol) if its an intel chipset then sorry but dolphin will not run.

*EDIT* nvm disregard the intel chipset comment i just reread and saw you ran on previous versions, sorry cant think too well atm lol, piped full of drugs after messing wrist up lol

try right-clicking on dolphin.exe and select run as admin
Doesn't work... any other ideas??? i really wanna try this.
Have you extracted dolphin from the archive? If you have then you may want to redownload from another source, below is one;
Nevada's build - MOLYKEIA
well if i use the older versions, it works, but i just don't know how to use the controllers....... I set the keys and stuff on... but it doesn't move at all.
try using a different controller plugin, if that doesn't work and you are using a controller to play you can always cheat and download xpadder
It works now!! thanks soo much (it has problems closing and it's not saving ... but i'll figure that out).