Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii]Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wiki:

[Image: c4886.Suzumiya%20Haruhi%20no%20Gekidou.jpg]

Also known as: The Excitement of Suzumiya Haruhi, Suzumiya Haruhi Wii
Release date: 22.01.2009

Dolphin Rev: r6284M 64bit

Game Setting:
OpenGL or D3d both work
Disable EFB copy

Video

priestess1

What are your configurations and graphic settings?

Have you tried switching graphic plugins?
Try projection hacks or free look (OGL)
(01-28-2010, 01:59 AM)priestess1 Wrote: [ -> ]What are your configurations and graphic settings?

Have you tried switching graphic plugins?

THanks,I tried switching plugin opengl and direct3D9 both of them are the same,can you suggest what's project hack i must use for ,i used "bleach versus cruisage" and "Zelda Bloom hack " not workSad

priestess1

I don't have any experience with projection hacks, as I never needed to use them for any games. Perhaps someone else can answer your question.

You could try enabling safe texture cache, see if that will do any good.

I remember learning a trick in "Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility" where you can work around the glitch of not seeing their text by turning off and on the safe texture cache to see it. But you have to do that constantly for each text, so it's repetitive.

Perhaps, the same trick might work.

Try turning on and off the safe texture cache while running the game (when the person is dancing) to see if that will help with the graphics.
my dolphin is svn 4838 ,i tried safe texture cache from the begining see it not working at all ,lock thread to core same , free look may be can solve this but what is freelook anyway ,please can anyone explain
(01-28-2010, 09:58 AM)priestess1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any experience with projection hacks, as I never needed to use them for any games. Perhaps someone else can answer your question.

You could try enabling safe texture cache, see if that will do any good.

I remember learning a trick in "Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility" where you can work around the glitch of not seeing their text by turning off and on the safe texture cache to see it. But you have to do that constantly for each text, so it's repetitive.

Perhaps, the same trick might work.

Try turning on and off the safe texture cache while running the game (when the person is dancing) to see if that will help with the graphics.

It's the recent builds.The new DX9 and OGL plugins got broken with this game (Angry) With the old ones you are able to see graphics perfectly. It's not about settings.Try revision 4770.

[Image: haruhi.jpg]
Thank you I love you
(01-28-2010, 10:31 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you I love you

Your welcome!
You better disable EFB copy completely to get the same effect as in the screenshot, otherwise you'll get an ugly outline around the girls.
Update all my thread
Pages: 1 2