Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Big issue with the latest rev. 4967
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on rev4967 and I notice that if I turn frame skipping on the games get stuck on one screen. If I turn it on before loading up a game it just stays on the black window. If I turn off the frame skipping the game will work but this just happen in the last few rev's I am guessing (rev4966 I noticed this) because I still got 4963 and I can turn on frame skipping with no issue at all. Any ideas on this?
27 views and no reply.. How many times do I see that? Wink
im not having that issues at all? are you copying and pasting the config of older versions? I think the main issue i found was when using the 360pad as a gamecube controller the triggers and c stick are back to front.. LOL im serious .. im playing zelda tp and if i configure the c stick to camer view it uses triggeres and if i configure triggers to triggers then i get cam view....
(01-27-2010, 08:05 PM)Crisby Wrote: [ -> ]im not having that issues at all? are you copying and pasting the config of older versions? I think the main issue i found was when using the 360pad as a gamecube controller the triggers and c stick are back to front.. LOL im serious .. im playing zelda tp and if i configure the c stick to camer view it uses triggeres and if i configure triggers to triggers then i get cam view....

Are you asking me about if you're having the issue? Tongue And yeah I copied the same config folder to the new one. I don't mess with the c stick at all so i never had that issue.
no im saying that ... i dont have that issue at all
(01-28-2010, 07:48 PM)Crisby Wrote: [ -> ]no im saying that ... i dont have that issue at all

lol, then why put a question mark at the end of your sentence? Wink